Table of Contents
Help us Make the Forbes list of 100 Best Websites for Women 2014
Single Girls we’re looking to you to lend us a hand by nominating The Single Diaries for Forbes 5th annual round up of the best websites for women. Each year the publisher curates a list of sites which ‘provide take-away information and tools that directly benefit you. [Sites that] will cultivate your career, inspire change, or maybe just make you think a little differently.‘ To give you a better idea, here’s a look at last year’s list.
When we launched our site we did so with the mission to advise and inspire young women like ourselves to grow with the challenges we face each day. Though we call it The Single Diaries, we use ‘Single‘ not as a way to define relationship status but as a way to emphasize the importance of having strong and healthy relationships, starting with the one you nourish with yourself. We hope that we’ve been able to deliver content that not only entertains you but also helps you learn something new, motivates you to accomplish your goals, and inspires you to dream bigger.
If that is the case, we would truly be honored to have your support as we strive to accomplish this big dream of ours. To cast you nomination, simply
1. Click Here
- You can also vote by tweeting @Forbes using #BestSitesForWomen
2. Include your nominations in the comment section at the end of the article.
- Click on the “+Comment Now” link under the title of the article, and sign on by creating an account or simply logging on through one of your social media accounts.
- “I would like to nominate The Single Diaries (www.toastmeetsjam.com) because…”
3. Explain why The Single Diaries deserves recognition and its role in your life as an intelligent, ambitious woman.
You may wish to comment on:
- Our mission to support young women in the way we are redefining ‘single’ for our generation.
- Our breadth of content from the light and fun (Barre to Brunch, Happy Baby to Happy Hour) to the truly inspirational (I quite my job to follow my dreams).
- Our interviews with aspirational women who are following their dreams be it starting their own businesses, making their own documentaries, or forging their way in the music industry.
- Our league of contributors who add unique voices and opinions to our content from sharing their personal journeys to their expert advice.
- Our practical and useful tips like building a budget, doing your taxes, and organizing your closet.
- Our lessons on everything from surviving a computer crash to building your personal brand.
- Or whatever else it is that personally speaks to you!
This month marks the 1 year anniversary of The Single Diaries and we couldn’t imagine a better way to top it off than to join this list. We appreciate all the love and support you’ve shown us the past 12 months and hope to celebrate this accomplishment with you all!