Table of Contents
- 1 6 mugs to help you set your daily intention
- 1.0.1 Keep Not Settling | The Everygirl
- 1.0.2 What Would Blair Waldorf Do? | TheTrendySparrow
- 1.0.3 Hakuna Matata | CoralBel
- 1.0.4 You Go Glen Coco | AvonnieStudio
- 1.0.5 Success Is Not for the Lazy | The Everygirl
- 1.0.6 Don’t Worry Be Yonce | pureinfinity
- 1.0.7 Today is an adventure | linenandlaceshop
- 1.0.8 What do you want your morning motto to be?
6 mugs to help you set your daily intention
I love rituals. Because I’m not a morning person, I came up with a few rituals to make them a little easier. One awesome piece of advice I heard recently from Arianna Huffington is to consciously avoid your phone or media as you wake up so you can set your intention for yourself every morning. When you start your day by reading emails or articles before you give yourself a few breaths, you allow someone else to set the tone of your day.
It takes a lot of discipline to achieve this, but while you’re practicing grab a physical reminder of what you set out to do every day. Here are 6 inspirational mugs to give you a daily reminder of the path you want to take. While I encouraged everyone to start their morning with a slow cup of tea, I love me a café au lait or a dirty chai latte. Pour up your caffeinated beverage of choice, and let your mug be your guide.
Keep Not Settling | The Everygirl
What Would Blair Waldorf Do? | TheTrendySparrow
Hakuna Matata | CoralBel
You Go Glen Coco | AvonnieStudio
Success Is Not for the Lazy | The Everygirl
Don’t Worry Be Yonce | pureinfinity
Today is an adventure | linenandlaceshop
What do you want your morning motto to be?