Table of Contents
- 1 The Summer Concerts You Don’t Want to Miss
The Summer Concerts You Don’t Want to Miss
Last Thursday the Santa Monica Pier hosted its first Twilight Concert of the summer. Out of all the things I look forward to during these months, these beach-side concerts definitely score high on the list. It’s hard to beat cozying up with friends for a sandy sunset picnic with the sounds of waves crashing to one side and live music on the other. If you live in LA or happen to be passing through, add this to your calendar as a must-do.
The show reminded me how much I love going to concerts. It was also a painful reminder of how few I seem to make it to. Summer is definitely the season to catch a live show. There are countless great bands on tour and if you’re lucky enough to have an outdoor venue near you, chances are that’s where your favorite acts will be playing.
To help make sure you catch the hottest summer concerts happening from now through September, we’ve lined up our list of acts not to miss. Check them out and get ready to sing and dance your heart out.
1. Mr. and Mrs. Carter’s On the Run TourBecause no matter the Solange drama, this power couple will always be your favorite.
2. Prismatic TourBecause you secretly love hearing 4 of her songs on the radio…at the same time.
3. What: 20/20 Experience TourBecause you’ll never outgrow your teenage fantasies.
4. What: The Joint Do it Again TourBecause the 90’s and their pop stars are back.
5. Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville
Because it reminds you of every college theme party you ever went to.
6. What: The Art Pop Ball
Because you’ve been obsessed with LGG ever since the release of Bad Romance.
7. DMB Summer Tour
Because their songs remind you of your favorite times in college…heck even high school.
8. The Heartthrob Tour
Because you can sing at the top of your lungs and dance your pants off.Who will you be catching in concert this summer? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @SingleDiariesXO!